Location: MPES offices, 41-45 Duke Street, Douglas, Isle of Man, IM1 2AU
Knowing how to effectively manage poor performance is an essential skill for all managers. The poor performance of a single person or an entire team can be the result of many contributing factors.
In this session you’ll learn
- What is Performance Management
- Examples of Poor Performance
- Informal vs formal action
- Step by step process
What’s in it for me?
- Learn how to have effective performance conversations.
- Navigate the reasons for poor performance.
- Appreciate the importance of objectivity and evidence.
- Understand your duties and limits as part of the investigation.