People Leadership Coaching is a powerful way to develop yourself and your people through raising awareness of the skills within them.
Coaching can be used in many different situations and identifies what you need, gives you space to figure out the issues, helps you see what you can’t see and delves deeper into the challenges that leaders of teams or organisations face. It allows a safe and confidential space to share worries and concerns and to get honest feedback.
Who will Benefit?
My coaching consists of one to one meetings, where powerful questioning and challenge is used to help you overcome your limiting beliefs, to think differently and to reconsider your assumptions. Through challenge and guidance, coaching helps you to achieve your professional goals and use your power to become a better leader of people.
By helping you to find your own solution to particular problems or the worries you have, coaching can be used in many different situations:-
- For Executives who need a sounding board and to develop understanding of the impact they have on others around them.
- Business owners who need support and accountability to increase business performance.
- Those who are new to a role, who may need to build confidence and break down perceived barriers to help them succeed.
- To help with stress management, work-life balance and communication skills.
- Unlock potential to improve personal performance and effectiveness.
Coaching will quickly help you see the root cause of your challenges and help you unlock powerful solutions to be more effective.
How does it work?
When you sign up for People Leadership coaching with me, you’ll have a minimum of 6-10 individual coaching sessions, either via video conferencing, telephone or face to face at a time to suit you. I’ll also provide you, where required with psychometric assessments and recommended reading to increase your self-awareness and help you understand how to succeed in your role.