Location: MPES offices, 41-45 Duke Street, Douglas, Isle of Man, IM1 2AU
Policies are an important part of organisational life but why do we have them? They provide clarity on rules, establish process and minimise risk to an employer. Most companies have their own set of policies, normally in an employee handbook or on an intranet or HR Portal but do you know what they mean and how to implement them?
This course looks at some of the most important policies and explains what they mean for managers and staff. In this workshop we look at:-
- Annual Leave and other absence.
- Recruitment and onboarding.
- Health, safety and wellbeing .
What’s in it for me?
- Understand the critical parts of a range of HR policies and how to apply them.
- Explore the key aspects and the supporting employment law.
- Enhance the way you manage your staff through correct implementation of policy.