Date: 12th March 2024 12:00pm – 2:00pm
Location: MPES offices, 41-45 Duke Street, Douglas, Isle of Man, IM1 2AU
Flexible and remote working can be a huge advantage for organisations in attracting and retaining staff but also in improved productivity. It can also prevent challenges in maintaining team cohesion, communication and team member wellbeing. How do manage your team members who work different hours to you or are non-office based?
The session covers:
- An overview of flexible, remote and hybrid working and employee rights.
- Agreeing principles and setting expectations.
- Identifying the best ways of communicating with the team.
- Supporting workers with good work life balance.
- Managing performance.
What’s in it for me?
- Learn some key skills to manage a flexible or remote workforce.
- Explore some tools and best practice you can use in your day to day Management
- Enhance your ability to build and maintain a high performing team
- Develop a balanced and cohesive team.