Managing Poor Performance – half day Workshop
Knowing how to effectively manage poor performance is an essential skill for all managers. The poor
performance of a single person or an entire team can be the result of many contributing factors
In this session you’ll learn:-
- When it’s appropriate to undertake a formal fact find
- How to prepare for gathering evidence
- The importance of objective investigations
- When to involve other team members
- How to evaluate the outcome.
What’s in it for me?
- Learn when to move performance conversations to a
more formal level.
- Navigate the reasons for poor performance
- Appreciate the importance of objectivity and evidence
- Understand your duties and limits as part of the